1 Averic RdStockbridge, MA 01262MLS Number 220590
- Price: $224,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 28 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1700Square Feet
Rustic Charm in the Heart of the Berkshires. This three-season barn conversion is the ideal get away. Tucked on one the most idyllic roads, just 10 minutes from Tanglewood, Berkshire Theatre, the center of Lenox, Stockbridge, and Housatonic. The private backyard has a fire pit and path down to the stream, a lovely place to cool off. Inside barn beams and boards and huge vaulted ceilings add to the charm. Two first floor bedrooms and also two huge loft spaces can bunk a bunch of friends and family. The best of both worlds; rustic charm and minutes from world-class arts and restaurants.
Ask A Question
Call: 413-269-4089 413-528-9595 or send a message:
- MLS Number220590
- List Price$224,900
- Broker NameBARNBROOK REALTY, INC.
- Lot Square Ft26136
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces
- Parking Spaces TypeOff Street
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceilings, Fireplace (s)
- Number of Photos11
- Building Number1
- Address1 Averic Rd
- RegionBerkshire - South
- DirectionsRt 183 to Train Hill to Averic. Last house on the right. Remember, the bridge is out on both Averic and Interlaken Cross.
- Junior HighMonument Valley Reg.
- Elementary SchoolMuddy Brook Reg.
- High SchoolMonument Mountain
- Has WaterfrontY
- Water Body TypeBrook
- Square Feet1700
- Total Rooms4
- Total Full Baths1
- Sq Ft SourceOwner
- Garage TypeNone
- Year Built1920
- Property StyleBarn
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Privacy
- Date Listed08/29/2017