14-A W Stockbridge RdStockbridge, MA 01262MLS Number 220370
- Price: $349,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 14 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2056Square Feet
BUCOLIC FARMHOUSE AND BARN with fruit trees, and mature plantings abutting the Berkshire Botanical Garden. This special property needs some work, but will be well worth your efforts. Many original details remain including a beehive oven and hand-hewn chestnut beams with a large attached barn. First floor master suite is almost complete, just needs your finishing touches. Much of the heavy lifting has been done including new oil tank, boiler, pellet stove, most of the roof, many windows, and pea stone basement. With your cosmetic finishing touches, this home will be a dream come true.
Ask A Question
Call: 413-269-4089 413-528-9595 or send a message:
- MLS Number220370
- List Price$349,000
- Broker NameBARNBROOK REALTY, INC.
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces0
- Parking Spaces TypeOff Street
- BasementDirt Floor, Interior Access
- Number of Photos12
- Building Number14-A
- StreetW Stockbridge
- Address14-A W Stockbridge Rd
- RegionBerkshire - South
- DirectionsThere is a small gravel road directly across from the main entrance of the Berkshire Botanical Garden, 14 A is last one on the left.
- Junior HighMonument Valley Reg.
- Elementary SchoolMuddy Brook Reg.
- High SchoolMonument Mountain
- Date Listed08/09/2017
- Square Feet2056
- Total Rooms7
- Total Full Baths2
- Total Half Baths1
- Sq Ft SourceAssessor
- Garage TypeNone
- Year Built1890
- Property StyleBarn