4 Castle Hill RdStockbridge, MA 01262MLS Number 220322
- Price: $850,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 53 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2221Square Feet
Private and special, yet still minutes from downtown Stockbridge, this contemporary is truly unique. Three levels of living with a spacious master suite on the main level. Three bedrooms with two baths on the upper floor. One bedroom with attached bath on the lower level. Light filled glass porch to take in the sounds of the Housatonic River. Two car garage, an in-ground pool, and an outbuilding add to special nature of this property.
Ask A Question
Call: 413-269-4089 413-528-9595 or send a message:
- MLS Number220322
- List Price$850,000
- Broker NameWHEELER & TAYLOR REALTY CO., INC.
- Lot Square Ft387684
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking Spaces TypeGaraged
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceilings, Fireplace (s)
- BasementConcrete Floor, Finished-Fully, Full, Walkout
- InternetDSL Available, Satellite Available
- Number of Photos26
- Building Number4
- StreetCastle Hill
- Address4 Castle Hill Rd
- RegionBerkshire - South
- DirectionsFrom the center of Stockbridge take 102 pass the Congregational Church on to Glendale Middle Road. Bear left on to Castle Hill Road. Look for driveway on the right marked #4 and a sign says ''White''. Turn into driveway and follow to the end.
- Junior HighMonument Valley Reg.
- Elementary SchoolMuddy Brook Reg.
- High SchoolMonument Mountain
- Has WaterfrontY
- Water Body TypeRiver
- Date Listed08/04/2017
- View Count3
- Square Feet2221
- Total Rooms9
- Total Full Baths4
- Sq Ft SourceAssessor
- Garage TypeDetached, Oversized
- Year Built1971
- Energy FeaturesProgramThermostat
- Property StyleContemporary
- Exterior Features
- Exterior Lighting
- Hot Tub Outdoor
- Pool - In Ground