4 West Dale RdStockbridge, MA 01262MLS Number 219801
- Price: $309,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 56 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1727Square Feet
1953 Cape with 3 BRs & 2 BAs situated on 1.6 acres with bonus space upstairs. Close to all Berkshire amenities including the Botanical Garden, Norman Rockwell Museum, Tanglewood, & downtown Stockbridge. A spectacular setting. Spacious screened-in porch for outdoor entertaining, nice backyard with well established perennial gardens, and a greenhouse! Electrical updated in 2011.
Ask A Question
Call: 413-269-4089 413-528-9595 or send a message:
- MLS Number219801
- List Price$309,900
- Broker NameLANCE VERMEULEN RE, INC., LENOX
- Lot Square Ft69696
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces0
- Parking Spaces TypeOff Street
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- Interior FeaturesCable Avail, Skylight(s)
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Unfinished
- Building Number4
- Address4 West Dale Rd
- RegionBerkshire - South
- DirectionsFrom the intersection of Route 183 & 102 in Stockbridge, take Route 102 west towards W. Stockbridge. Go past the Berkshire Botanical Garden. West Dale Road is on your left. House is #4 (no sign).
- Junior HighMonument Valley Reg.
- Elementary SchoolMuddy Brook Reg.
- High SchoolMonument Mountain
- Date Listed06/26/2017
- View Count2
- Square Feet1727
- Total Rooms5
- Total Full Baths2
- Sq Ft SourceAssessor
- Garage TypeNone
- Year Built1953
- Property StyleCape
- Exterior FeaturesFenced-Partially, Landscaped, Outbuilding, Porch, Privacy
- Number of Photos16