6 Cherry StStockbridge, MA 01262MLS Number 218283
- Price: $397,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 8 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1948Square Feet
Perfect weekend getaway into the heart of Norman Rockwell country or a homestead in which to raise a growing family, this charming Farmhouse is only a half mile to town and steps from the Stockbridge Golf Course. The home features a first-floor bedroom with three additional bedrooms on the second floor. Updated kitchen, deck, enclosed porch, newer windows and roof. Barn with apartment currently used for additional income.
Ask A Question
Call: 413-269-4089 413-528-9595 or send a message:
- MLS Number218283
- List Price$397,000
- Broker NameLANCE VERMEULEN RE, INC., LENOX
- Lot Square Ft25265
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces
- Parking Spaces TypeOff Street
- Interior FeaturesFireplace (s)
- BasementConcrete Floor, Crawl, Dirt Floor, Full, Sump Pump, Unfinished
- InternetCable Available
- Building Number6
- Address6 Cherry St
- RegionBerkshire - South
- DirectionsFrom Main Street, Stockbridge, head towards Glendale. Cross the bridge after the golf course, and go left onto Cherry Street. Property on right. Look for sign.
- Junior HighMonument Valley Reg.
- Elementary SchoolMuddy Brook Reg.
- High SchoolMonument Mountain
- Date Listed10/09/2017
- View Count1
- Square Feet1948
- Total Rooms9
- Total Full Baths3
- Sq Ft SourceAssessor
- Garage TypeOther
- Year Built1880
- ExteriorAluminum, Clapboard
- Property StyleNE Farmhouse
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stable, Deck, Porch
- Number of Photos14